Piccolo Marketing Executive Coordinator
Are you organized, efficient, and a great multi-tasker? Piccolo Marketing (and its sister companies Nashville Locals, and Anna-Vija) is seeking a new Executive Coordinator that possesses all of these awesome qualities and more- that person could be you!
- A team player who enjoys working in a team environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented? Your interpersonal skills are out-of-this-world!
- Awesome at prioritizing ever-changing needs? This will help you handle matters proactively and allow you to follow through on projects to successful completion.
- A forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions? You could help our company grow!
- Able to form close connections with the people around you? Trusting, open relationships are vital for success as an Executive Coordinator, since you will be asked to take goals and concepts, develop and delegate projects, and generally anticipate needs to maximize the CEO’s efficiency.
- Super strong communication skills? Most of what we do is virtual (calls, Skype meetings, email, project management tracking), so you have to document what you do and take direction in stride, without a lot of “fluff.”
- Proficient skills with Google applications, project management tools, and database spreadsheets programs? These are a must!
Key Personal Characteristics:
- A kick-ass positive attitude and work ethic! We need team members that are self-managed, efficient, and challenge our systems to always be better.
- A “thick skin” and the ability to “herd cats.” We move fast and in a million directions. Open communication is always encouraged, and the daily routine will be direct, rapid, and ever-changing.
- An ability to take initiative and work independently. We assign tasks with deadlines and expect them to be completed on time. Don’t care where or when you work, as long as the results are delivered by the deadline.
- Creative/”Outside the Box” Nature. We handle A LOT of things every day, quickly switching from one task to another. To do this, we have to be constantly improving our performance, not just in how we complete tasks, but in the processes we utilize. Got a new idea? Great! Let’s make things better!
Because our CEO’s work and personal life are closely intertwined, this position will require tasks to be completed in both the professional and personal categories. Some examples are included below, but other situations may arise. The Executive Coordinator will be responsible for letting the CEO know if any tasks are not in their scope of work or comfort level so other arrangements can be made.
- You will be working closely and effectively with the team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately- show off those communication skills!
- You will also sit in on appropriate company development meetings and offer insight, guidance, and solutions to help drive our businesses towards our goals- strategic thinking and vision are vital skills since you could help shape the direction of the company moving forward.
- You, as the Executive Coordinator, will be responsible for working hours as needed, whether “in person” or remotely, and tracking project time. Here’s your chance to flex those time-management muscles!
- As the Executive Coordinator, you will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including:
- Managing, composing, and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Communicating with the CEO’s professional network to develop relationships
- Arranging meeting agendas, and executing/delegating follow up tasks accordingly
- Researching/presenting projects and budgets as needed
- Maintaining the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel, including reminders and follow-ups. This can include both personal and professional tasks
- Developing and managing the CEO’s personal brand, including speaking engagements, product development logistics, and overall marketing
- Conserving the CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; initiating telecommunications as needed
- Examples of desired personal tasks you might perform:
- Making appointments and managing them on the CEO’s calendar (haircuts, yoga, house cleaning services, dog walker, etc.)
- Car maintenance and license renewals
- Online purchases/selling/returns
- Meal preparation (specifically for Meniere’s Disease limitations)
- Managing/meeting vendors at the CEO’s house, as needed (cleaning people, cable, plumber, etc.)
- Caring for dogs (walk, feed, let out, play with, etc.)
- Managing the CEO’s property, as needed (purchasing supplies, preparing for team meetings, etc.)
- Coordinating birthday and holiday gifts/deliveries
- You will also work closely and effectively with the team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up appropriately
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, sometimes with deadline pressures/management
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by being discreet and confidential
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed- this is where flexibility comes in handy.
- A computer, reliable internet access, phone, and transportation.
- Prior experience with executive coordination preferred.
- As the Executive Coordinator, you would be paid hourly. Hours will be assigned as tasks are available, hopefully growing over time to a full time, W2 position.
- Since you will be a contractor, you will clock/record work time and will give notice of vacation or sick time so workload can be managed accordingly.
This is a virtual administrative position, where most work will be performed from your computer, wherever you are able to work. Candidate should be located in the Greater Nashville area as there will also be in-person training, meetings with Anna-Vija, clients, and team members.
This part-time, 1099 position will start with shadowing and training in-person and virtually with the CEO, Anna-Vija McClain, as well as other team members as needed. As a contractor, you will be responsible for working hours as needed, whether “in person” or remotely, tracking project time. Hours will vary from week to week, eventually becoming a full time, W2 position.
Piccolo Marketing is a fast-growing business and we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We want team members who want to learn, take on new challenges, and help small business owners and entrepreneurs! If you think you are right for the position, drop us a line