Piccolo Marketing Salesperson
- Highly motivated and target driven? We work remotely and need someone who is able to manage their own time and get results.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone, knock on a door, or walk up and introduce yourself. We are looking for an established salesperson with proven sales achievement that is able to jump in and own new business development.
- Experienced/knowledgeable in digital marketing strategies? The more you know coming in, the faster we can get you out and selling.
- Excellent at selling and negotiating with potential clients? You will be client facing and need to be able to match client need to services with strategy!
- Able to convey your understanding of and interest in digital strategies for marketing? These will be your prime selling points!
- Detail oriented? Selling is important, but managing details in our database, proposals, and communication sets the first impression of our company.
- Ready to prioritize and stay organized in an ever-changing environment? Our goal is to continue growing and that means a lot of positive change, all of the time.
- Able to create and deliver presentations tailored to your audience’s needs? We work with a broad spectrum of clients and each will have different needs.
- Super strong communication skills? Most of what we do is virtual (calls, Skype meetings, email, project management tracking), so you have to document what you do and take direction in stride, without a lot of “fluff.”
- Proficient skills with Google applications, project management tools, and database spreadsheets programs? These are a must!
Piccolo Marketing is seeking a Salesperson. This is partly a remote position, where all work will be performed from your computer, wherever you are able to work, and partly an on-the-road job full of prospect and client sales meetings.
The position can be part-time or full-time and will be crafted based on the availability and fit of the candidate.
The purpose of this position is to develop a pipeline of leads and sell digital marketing services to qualified small-mid sized business clients that match our company’s culture.
Key Personal Characteristics:
- A kick-ass positive attitude and work ethic! We need team members that are self-managed, efficient, and challenge our systems to always be better.
- A “thick skin” and the ability to “herd cats.” We move fast and in a million directions. Open communication is always encouraged, and the daily routine will be direct, rapid, and ever-changing.
- An ability to take initiative and work independently. We assign tasks with deadlines and expect them to be completed on time. Don’t care where or when you work, as long as the results are delivered by the deadline.
- Creative/”Outside the Box” Nature. We handle A LOT of things every day, quickly switching from one task to another. To do this, we have to be constantly improving our performance, not just in how we complete tasks, but in the processes we utilize. Got a new idea? Great! Let’s make things better!
- Design and implement strategic internal marketing strategies that expand Piccolo’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. This includes designing campaigns involving email marketing, social media engagement, direct emailing, direct calling, networking, etc. and working with our team to get them implemented.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs from the first meeting.
- Independently research leads lists, create, and pursue leads directly and consistently to meet performance KPIs.
- Achieve client growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing your pipeline
using our CRM system.
- Present sales, revenue reports, and realistic forecasts to the CEO and Piccolo team.
- Identify emerging digital marketing trends and shifts while staying fully aware of new products and competition status.
- A computer, reliable internet access, phone, and transportation.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot Sales system. Salesforce system knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing including Social Media Management, SEO, Email Management, Digital Ads, and Website Development preferred.
- Experience in a sales role with documented revenue results.
- Connections in the greater Nashville community preferred, including networking/civic groups and past work or school connections.
As a Salesperson, you would be given a base pay with commission. Base pay and commission are negotiable based on candidate background and availability.
You should be located in the Greater Nashville area as there will also be in-person training, meetings with our CEO, Anna-Vija McClain, clients, and other team members. You are able to sell anywhere in the United States.
Interested? Please email our Operations Manager, Jessica Goff, at [email protected] with your resume and availability for an introductory call (three optional times/dates preferred).
Thank you for your interest and have a nice day!